- The short film can be based on any subject or concept.
- The short film can be in any language, yet subtitles in English are required.
- The total runtime of the Short Film, including opening & closing credits, should strictly be a maximum of 5 minutes.
- All content used in the short film must be either owned or licensed. If any copyrighted material is used in the film, the participant must have the permission and submit a copy to the Festival Organizers.
- The Last Date for Submissions is MAY 1st, 2019.
- Short films must be uploaded to Google Drive or We-transfer and must be made available for download to the festival organizers. YouTube links are not accepted.
- The participant will receive an official email of confirmation after the festival organizer download the film and accept it within 15 days.
- The film technical specification is 1080p – 50 Mb/s – MP4.
- Only Short Films produced after 1st January 2017 are eligible for the festival. Any film that received any awards in any other festival will not be accepted in the official competition.
- VS-Film reserves the rights to copy or use the material submitted by the participants in any form, online or offline, for the festival’s promotional and archival purposes.
- The short films that are selected for final entry and screening will not be allowed to withdraw under any circumstances until the festival is over.
- Judges’ decision will be final and binding.
- Festival Organizers reserve the right to change / modify / alter any specifications of this competition as a whole or in part anytime, without prior notice.